Skip to main content
Chad Lance Hemady
Chad Lance Hemady
- Research Interests
- Policy, Social Epidemiology, public health, Resilience, stress, Sexual and Gender Based Violence, Early intervention policy and practice, social work interventions
- Hemady, C. & Assan, T. (2020) Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic students' experiences of COVID-19 and its impact on their academic and mental wellbeing. Intercultural Youth Scotland.
- Hemady, C. (2020) The perceptions and experiences of young people of African descent living in Scotland. Intercultural Youth Scotland.
- UNICEF ROSA (2020) Violence Against Children in South Asia: A systematic review of evidence since 2015. Kathmandu: UNICEF, 2020.
- Third, A., Lala, G., Collin, P., de los Reyes, P., and Hemady, C. (2020). Child-centred indicators for violence prevention: A report on a Living Lab in the City of Valenzuela, Philippines: Western Sydney University.
- Fry, D. & McChesney, S. (2019). The drivers of violence against adolescents in Myanmar: Consultation to inform adolescent programming. Yangon: UNICEF, 2019.
- Fry, D., Hemady, C. and Nyadenga, V. (2019). Champions of Child Protection Evaluation of the Adolescent and Parenting Curriculums. Harare: MoPSLSW, UNICEF and Plan International
- UNICEF Jordan (2019). A qualitative study on the underlying social norms and economic causes that lead to child marriage in Jordan: Developing an actionable multisectoral plan for prevention. University of Edinburgh, Analyseize for the Higher Population Council, and UNICEF (part of the research team)
- UNESCO (2019). Behind the numbers: Ending school violence and bullying. United Nations Educational, Scientific, Cultural Organization 7, place de Fontenoy 75352 Paris 07 SP, France